Covid 19 update
As you are aware the clinic closed on the 16th March 2020 in line with govt instructions.
We have been available throughout via phone calls offering support and advice.
At last, it is my pleasure to announce that we will re-open from Monday 13th July 2020.
Please look at the contact page for communication information.
In anticipation of this the clinic has undergone a little face lift and some changes have been implemented for everyone’s wellbeing….
• On arrival each person must wash their hands thoroughly in the bathroom.
• Everyone entering the building must wear a face covering.
• Each patient is now required to bring their own towels or fleece blankets to keep warm during treatments.
• We can no longer have cloth couch covers , only wipeable surfaces.
• Pillows also have vinyl coverings.
• As practitioners we are required to wear face masks and/or a visor.
• We are not required to wear gloves but they will be available if you would prefer that we wore them. Hand washing/hygiene is a priority.
• Appointments will be staggered, reducing the risk of people gathering in reception. Hopefully a bench will be placed outside to aid this!
• All handles, taps couches and pillows will be cleaned between each treatment.
• Payments to be made by BACS transfer if possible, but not essential.
• Finally, the hugs that were so readily available will no longer take place for now, but our hearts remain open and ready to welcome you back into our care….this by far is the hardest change of all.
The clinic opened in 2004, and we like to think that we create an environment where each person feels cared for individually, with kindness, honesty, dedication and patience. The aim is to reduce or eliminate pain, improve function and increase mobility in a genuinely holistic manner.
Good nutrition, hydration, exercise, adequate rest, stress management, appropriate supplementation and, of course, correct treatment, all play a key role in creating a healthy body and mind.
The therapies offered at Back2Health are not intended as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. We recommend you consult your own Doctor if you have concerns regarding your health.